Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Favourites

Todays post will be about all my favourite products for March. As you can guess I am new to blogging so some products that are on my favourites list I have not reviewed them yet but I will in time. I have a lot of catching up to do so bare with me please :)


Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo which I have done a post about here. I just got the conditioner yesterday and will be testing it out soon!
Aussie Frizz Miracle Conditioner which you can see a review about as well in the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo link.
Essence Soft and Natural Long Lasting Make Up Foundation in 03 Medium Biege. For my skin this is great as it doesn't make my skin oily or shiny and it gives coverage that lasts all day. You can't skip putting a cream on your face before applying this though as it can make your skin visibly dry.
Essence Pure Skin Anti Spot Compact Powder. I said in my post about this here that its a really great powder that covers shine if you have any shiny bits.
The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist. I am crazy about things that smell like vanilla or have a floral scent. The review is coming soon.


Essence Eyeshadows starting from left to right: 35 Party All Night Metallic Effect, 06 Metropolitan Sparkling Effect, 22 Blockbuster Matt Effect. I always reach for these eyeshadows. They are cheap and perfect for if you want a natural look or a smokey eye look.
Avon Kabuki Brush. I use this to buff my foundation and if needed to apply compact powder to my face. I wouldn't recommend this brush for people with highly sensitive skin as it does feel scratchy on the skin but it works like a dream.
Lancome Rouge In Love 322M lipstick. My full review on this is here if you would like to see it.
Revlon Grow Lucious Waterproof Mascara. I find the brush too big and I don't like the waterproof one but they do have one that is not waterproof - yay!
Yardley Proteinized Glaze Nail Varnish. This stuff is amazing and a must have for anybody who likes the nail polish to last for around 5 days.
The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter. The Body Shop's body butter are gorgeous. They have a great smell and are so thick that'll it'll be perfect for winter days when your skin gets very dry. This one is Moringa, its a very subtle floral smell which I love and you can smell it all day and it moisturises so well. I also have the Moringa Shower Gel which I just realized I don't not add in my favourites (oops!). The shower gel has a slightly stronger scent that lasts for a long time and you get whiffs of it every now and then.


So those are my March favourites and I can't wait to see what April has in store!


Have you used any of these products before? If not would you try them?
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x