Monday 15 April 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today, the 15th of April, is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life. I love you Mom! (big hug!!)

I thought I'd show you some things my dad and I got her, I didn't have a chance to take a photo of the things my sister got her but I'll just tell you what she got my mom instead.

My dad got my mom a pair of pajama's from Woolworths for R195. The pajama's have "coffee" and "cuppacino" written on it. My mom really loves her pajama's, especially with winter coming up. My mom is a very simple person to buy for because my mom literally appreciates everything you get her and she loves all kinds of things.



Above are the things I got my mom. I got her a Marine & Mint Exfoliating Shower Gel - R50, Rose & Sandalwood Fragranced Soap (my mom smells these nearly every single time we go to Woolworths) this was about R29.95. I also got her a lipstick from Woolworths, it's a sheer dark red colour for R110 also from Woolworths. My mom loves her dark red lipsticks. Next I got her a nail brush with a pumice attached. My mom loves things that'll take care of her feet. I don't remember how much this was but I got it from Clicks. I got her the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant for R165 at Edgars. My sister had this and my mom always used to use it so I thought it was perfect to give to my mom.

My sister got my mom all Body Shop products. She got her a Moroccan Rose Body Butter, a Moringa Body Scrub, a rose hand cream and a rose gardenia candle.

So that's it! Happy Birthday mom, I hope you have an absolutely terrific day :) I love you!

Is your moms birthday coming up soon?
I hope you got some ideas on what to get your mom if shes into the same thing!
xxx

*Sorry that the photos aren't clear! I had to take them at night time when my mom was asleep...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x