Friday 26 April 2013

A Bad Couple Of Days

First off I'm going to start off with saying that I'm very sorry for not having posted anything yesterday. Lately I've just been so busy at work that even my "free time" is consumed with work and by the time the weekend rolls over I'm just so tired I can hardly even think and I've just been having a bad couple of days.
I've also lately been experiencing anxiety - which is a shock because I hardly panic or stress about much. Every morning I wake up and I'm nervous and shaking, so nervous in fact that I make myself feel sick which is ridiculous. Yesterday, when I didn't do a post and I knew I wouldn't be able to write one up quickly, made me panic because I felt like I was letting a few people down.
I'm not quite sure what is bringing on this anxiety and why its happened all of a sudden but I do know that its ruining the way I look at the days that I'm going to have face. Even thinking about tomorrow is making me nervous as I'm writing this. Anxiety is a completely new concept to me and at the moment I'm not sure how to handle it and what to do about it but I have told my mom which is the first step, I'm guessing. If it carries on for much longer I'll have to go to the doctor - cringe - which will make me even more anxious.

Now that I come to think of it this anxiety of mine has been brewing for a while I just didn't notice it. I would panic if I thought I'd done something wrong or if I'd let someone down, I'd be nervous to get out of bed and face the day and I'd make myself sick with worry about what will happen the next day. Before the day had even finished I'd be worrying about the next. It's not healthy and even thinking that I might have a "problem" is making me anxious and I know that anxiety is not a problem.

Anyways I just thought I'd share a scrap of my little life with you. Next post will be up on Monday!

xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x