Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bioderma Sensibo H2O

Bioderma Sensibo H2O - R152.50

I was so happy to hear that Bioderma was in South Africa and in a local chemist of mine. My sister got it first and then told me and I just thought I had to get me some of this stuff that I've heard so many people speaking of! Anyways this stuff is just the bomb. I got mine for sensitive skin because my skin has it moments where it wants be horrible.

Bioderma removes make up like a dream. I battle to remove my eye make up especially and this stuff just does it in two swipes - so impressed! - instead of me having to constantly rub my eyes vigorously to remove make up properly. You can feel the difference in your skin because it just feels so much cleaner and softer. Now that the southern hempishere is going into winter I'd have to put cream on afterwards but in summer I can tell this won't dry out my skin.

The great thing about Bioderma is it doesn't leave you feeling like you have to wash off your make up remover. Some make up removers feel like they "sitting" on your skin. Also another great thing is that it dries out your pimples and visibly makes your skin clearer - yay!

Personally I think this is a super great product and I'll definitely repurchase it again ad again.

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x