Monday 22 April 2013

Random Facts About Me

Today I thought I should do a post about myself so that my few readers can get to know me a little bit better. If you don't want to know anything about me and just like my posts about various products, there'll be one up tomorrow so don't stress :)


That's me - make-up-less
1. My nickname is Deids/Deeds/Deedz - however people spell it is alright with me. 2. I have 4 dimples. You can only see the full 4 when I smile real big.
3. I have a cat and dog.
4. In my lifetime I've had about 23 cats. When we had one female cat and one male cat they had babies and then their kids had babies and so on... We usually gave them away.
5. I don't remember what my natural hair colour is. I know it's brown but whether it was light or dark I'm not too sure.
6. I like horror movies although I do regret watching them when I go to sleep because I have an over active imagination just before I go to sleep.
7. My celeb crushes are probably Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth, Josh Hartnett and Ian Somerhalder.
8. I love all vintage things.
9. I hate vegetables! I hardly even eat them unless its in soup.
10. I cry quite easily - no bawling just tears.
11. I'm quite short tempered and stubborn.
12. I have never really dreamed of my wedding day. Like I know what I would want but I never really think about it not even when I was small.
13. When I was a baby my parents used to have to check on me while I was sleeping because they thought I was dead half the time. I never woke up on my own not even for food, my mom would have to wake me to feed me.
14. I love baking although I haven't baked in a long time. I'm lacking inspriration in my baking.
15. I don't know what to do with my life in terms of studying and what I want to do.
16. I wish I was born in the 40's, 50's and 60's.
17. I love to read. I literally read all the time when I'm free and once I've finished one book I'm on to another- obsessive much?
18. I don't really like rom-com movies. They all end the same way and it's usually the same plot with different people and a different story.
19. I always play with my elbows...
20. I sometimes have "money sense". If I know I'm going to be tight one month I'll be strict on myself but most times I spend... my poor bank account.

So that's a little bit about me and I hope that helped to get to know me a little bit more.

Have a good Monday!
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x