Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Easter Weekend

Since it was Easter holidays this past weekend I didn't plan any posts for today so instead I'm going to share a little bit of my holiday with you.

My boyfriend, Stephen, fishing on the beach.
The picture above is the beach that you walk straight onto from the place we were staying at in Scottburgh, South Africa. It was the most relaxing time I had at the beach and that was the Sunday morning when the boys went fishing and the girls just sat and watched the waves. I'm sure you wouldn't know, unless you follow me on Twitter, but I've been complaining for a while that I've been needing a holiday. I have been very stressed out and at times just want to throw a tantrum and cry to feel better (we've all been there...no judging!)

We had such great weather at the beach all blue skies with some clouds, warm with a cool wind. The perfect weather for a South African beach. To be honest none of us did much at all the whole weekend. Apart from the parents... they walked EVERYWHERE while their kids used the cars...bad I know but you're not supposed to do anything on holiday. That was our excuse in any case.

The trip down was long! Even though its usually an hour and a half, it was longer because one of the cars were giving problems so we had to drive slowly so the car wouldn't completely give in. That's Murphy's Law for you; something bad has to happen when you go on holiday. Needless to say we made it down safe and sound.



I didn't take a lot of photo's I was living in the moment so I'm sorry if anyone wanted to see more...

On Sunday morning after fishing we went to the flea market that they had. The closed down the whole road and there were 100's of little places pitched up selling all kinds of goodies (I wish now I had taken photo's of this as it was just too precious but I didn't have a chance to! Very sad about this!) They had clothes, handbags, goodies for your house, games and guns and knives for boys, food stalls and just everything. The girls went mad but I think we went too late as there wasn't very nice things left over. I still bought a bag and a pretty dress which my mom will have to take in for me as it doesn't fit me well on the sides by my chest.


I love this bag so much. Its very hippie, bohmeian like. Its a greta size too, it fits everything in like a dream and the material is like silk and cotton if that makes sense? Ah love it.

Anyways that was my weekend. Sounds boring but really I loved it and I think another holiday is in order again!

Hope you enjoyed this!
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x