Tuesday 30 April 2013

ColorTrend Nail Enamel


I ordered these two from Avon as it was a buy one and get one free. I love both these colours because they very summery and pretty. My favourite colour would be Mint Ice, it reminds me very much of Essie Mint Candy Apple except a bit more greener. The colours shown on my fingers are coated about three times. They aren't very pigmented and the pink one - Sweet Sundae - on the first coat looks like clear nail polish with just one coat. They also chip very easily even with a base coat and a top coat on which is quite irritating because I like nail polish to last for about four or five days at most, so when it doesn't last long it disappoints me very much. There are more negatives with this nail polish than positives. The only positives is the colour you get after about 3 coats. I do like these nail polishes though because of the colour despite the negative bits and I like the cute little boxes that they come in. Overall a good and bad product from Avon and maybe if they lasted longer I'd be sold... So I guess I'm leaving the decision up to you guys if you'd like it or not :)

xxx

*PS - sorry for the dark images, the colour of the nail polishes weren't showing up very well in the bright light.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x