Friday 19 April 2013

My Wishlist



This is pretty much my wishlist, not for a particular month, just a list of things I would like and hopefully will get in the near future. ie seen the Elizabeth Arden Highlighter online and I'll be ordering it very soon. It's a beautiful rose gold highlighting blush... sounds good right?
The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is available in Edgars but everytime I go there to get one, they either don't have one for my skin colour or they are out of stock - literally everytime I go there, I'm not kidding! I haven't seen the Bourjois Healthy Mix Blush in stock yet either in Edgars. Someone is sending me a message that I'm not supposed to own anything from Bourjois - I'm refusing to listen to you, whoever you are!

The Edgars near me doesn't even stock Bobbi Brown things but I will get the Lilac Rose Collection one day! None of the shops in my area even sell NARS - shock! horror! - and when I look online they don't have one for my skin tone. The Clinique High Impact Mascara is a little too pricey when I've seen it in Edgars but I will save up and get myself this beauty!

Stila is sold online, I know that much, but they have not yet started selling the cream blushes so I am waiting patiently for that day! I have found the Urban Decay 2 Palette online - success! - and I will order it next week! No shops sell Urban Decay here. (I know - pure shock, you can close your mouth now.)

Now after writing this post I have noticed that I seem to be living under a rock and this rock is a particularly boring rock that hardly sells any good products. I have also noticed that I have very bad luck with products that are either out of stock or just don't suit me. I. Give. Up. (not really I promise)

How bad is my luck??
Is your wishlist similar? Or if you own any of these things please let me know what they are really like?
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x