Thursday 18 April 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate


Oh. My. Goodness. This lipstick! It astounds me, really, it's so amazing. It's soft and lasts for a long time. I got the shade 05 and it's like lip colour except better. I always go for colours that are my lip colour because most lipsticks just don't suit me. Which is why I bought this colour. find when I apply this it almost goes on like a matte lipstick but smoother which is why I put lip balm on before because I like that glossy look - not over glossy look, just moisturised look. I have to reapply this about 3 times during the day which is a lot better than most lipsticks. It survived the "tea test" too - that's when you have a cup of tea and your lipstick is still on by the time you've finished your cuppa tea - and that is the ultimate challenge for lipsticks.

I find myself reaching for this lipstick a lot over my other lipsticks. The packaging of a lipstick is also important and there was something that just drew me in with this little tube. Maybe the matte black with the red "Kate" on it? Or the sturdy look of it - where you can through it in your handbag and it won't break or the lid won't pop off.

I would recommend this lipstick for all girls that love a good great lipstick. Especially this colour if you're into subtle colours like me :)

xxx

*Sorry for these horribly blurry images - me and the camera were cleary not working well together!

Link: Rimmel

2 comments :

  1. Love the Rimmel Kate lipstick so much! The shades are lovely and their formula is fab! <3 The color you picked up is so beautiful, I'll definitely swatch it next time I'm at the drugstore! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x