Thursday 28 March 2013

In Love With Lancome Rouge 322M

I was going to do a post on the Catrice Ultimate Moisture tinted moisturiser but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly to say about it. It's a bit of a tough one but I'm wearing it today again and will make up my mind about it soon. Anyway's I was rummaging through a handbag of mine that I completely forgot about and in one of the little pockets inside I found my Lancome Rouge In Love 322M lipstick hidden there.

This is a sample from when the GlossyBox was in still in South Africa. This was paid for, not given to me.
I got this in The GlossyBox a year or two ago, time has gone so quickly I really don't even remember. I remember I did like the lipstick but I also remember there was something that I didn't like too much about it. I put it on yesterday to go to work and then I remembered what it was that made me stop wearing it. It doesn't last very long on your lips. It rubs off even after an hour of wearing it. I like a lipstick to stay put for quite a while. I also find that if you don't put a lip balm on first before the lipstick, it doesn't go on very smoothly ad it's not very hydrating. It's almost like a matte lipstick but not...if that makes any sense at all.




I will say this though, the colour that I got was so amazing for me. It suits my skin tone and it's like my actual lip colour except more intense. It's like a pinky, orangey, perfect colour that when it goes on my lips it just gels with my lip colour. It's name "Rouge In Love" really is love! Well with it's colour at least.

Now you know how I complained about how it goes on and how long it stays on for? I can work around all of that just because of the colour! I put on some very hydrating lip balm so that the lipstick just glides on and then this gorgeous colour and I'm all set. The colour is also great because I don't have to use a mirror to put it on, which I love because I hate constantly looking in a mirror... I always feel vain when I do it. But that's just me. I am in love with Lancome Rouge In Love, negative bits and all!

This is the gorgeous colour on my lips. My lips but more enhanced :)

Have you tried Lancome Rouge In Love lipsticks?
xxx

3 comments :

  1. Lovely colour!
    I am just new to blogging too, maybe we could follow each other?

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Folling you on Bloglovin' and Twitter :) Great blog by the way :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Leigh!
    Yes sounds perfect :) Looking at your blog now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x