Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pantene Clarifying Shampoo


I was sceptical to try this shampoo because Pantene as a whole just does not do amazing things for my hair. I was surprised by this shampoo though as it does what it says it will. Generally a clarifying shampoo is used to clean your hair of left over hair products that weigh your hair down and makes it look greasy.
You definitely don't use this shampoo as an every day shampoo because your hair will feel like hay its so drying. I use this every month or so when I can feel my hair is weighed down and oily.
It literally leaves nothing behind but hair that looks fuller and cleaner. I try not to put conditioner on all over my hair - you're not supposed to anyways- I just put conditioner on my very ends. You don't need to use a lot of shampoo, a tiny dollop in the palm of your hand will go a long way. I will say though that I don't like how dry it makes your hair but I understand why since its a clarifying shampoo. But still...

Also I noticed you can use this product if you've dyed your hair a certain colour and maybe its gone too dark. It almost strips some of the colour away which for me is perfect since I dye my hair brown but it comes out way too dark. So that's an added bonus to this product.

All in all its a thumbs up from me and I'd definitely repurchase it.

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x