Monday 8 April 2013

Budget Beauty: What's On My Nails #2 // Perfect Nude

I love a perfect nude nail polish, I go out my way to look for nudes or pinky nudes. I really love them as they are so classic and easy to wear.


Essence Nude Glam - R34.95

I found this beauty about a month back and I haven't worn it yet and I wanted to smack myself that I didn't wear it sooner. This is Essence Nude Glam in 01 Hazelnut Cream. Its a beautiful creamy colour with a purple shine to it when the light catches it which is the 'Glam' bit to the nail polish. I was a bit skeptical at first about the purple shine to it but I bought it anyway. Its a very subtle shine and if light doesn't catch it you don't even notice it as you can see in the photo.


What I also love about this nail polish is the brush. Its a wide brush so it covers your nail perfectly without having to apply a million strokes for your nail to be covered with a tiny brush. I apply two coats as the first coat is a bit too light and slightly streaky but you can get away with one coat.

I've missed my nude nails so much and I'm so glad I've found the perfect nude with a great consistancy, brush and colour.

What's your perfect nude?
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x