Thursday 11 April 2013

Budget Beauty: Feeling Beautiful


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Mask - R39.95 from Dischem stores


As you can see by how used this is I've had this mask for quite a while - since last year to be exact - and I'm in love with it. I got it from one of the local Dischem stores. The Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Mask (you can see their range of products here) has avocado and oatmeal in it and this one is more suited for oily/combination skin as it draws out all the excess oil from your pores. Generally I have oily/combination skin but in winter my skin gets very dry so I wouldn't recommend you use this in winter as it does dry your skin out and leaves it feeling tight in winter. Trust me, I know from experience!

Basically what I do is I wash my face and pat my skin dry and I apply this mask all over, even on my neck. I let it dry completely and then thoroughly wash it off. You can feel it drying on your face because you start feeling like you can't move your mouth or crease your forehead so that's a sign when you need to wash it off. It's a very thick consistency so you don't need to worry about pouring a lot into your hand as it spreads very easily and as a bonus this mask lasts for a very long time.

Once you've washed it off you can feel your skin is softer and smoother. I wouldn't say that you can visibly notice a difference (well you can in a way because you don't have those shiny bits from excess oil but I mean pimple wise I don't see a difference.) but you can feel the difference in your skins texture which is nice as make up goes on so much smoother and more evenly. It does remove oil very well and you can feel your skin is oil free and matt for about two days - which for me in summer is a big yippee! If your skin is very oily, even in winter, I would suggest putting cream on afterwards because of how tight it makes your skin. I apply this mask once a week or once every two weeks depending on my skin.

Freeman has a wide range of products, which you can see in the link I put up, and I'd definitely try all their products out and repurchase this avocado and oatmeal mask again.

Have you tried any Freeman products?
What face masks would you recommend?
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x