Friday 3 May 2013

Catrice Fresh Skin Make Up

Carice Fresh Skin Make Up - R49.90
I got the Catrice Fresh Skin Make Up at the end of February. This was the first thing I tried from Catrice Cosmetics and I think this and the blush I bought really made me want to worship Catrice. It's like a tinted moisturiser and I usually wear this when I don't want to wear a lot of make up. It gives a very light coverage and it moisturises the skin. I always worry about tinted moisturisers because they tend to make my skin look really oily and it makes me break out. I decided to get this because it said "oil free" on the packaging. This is all that I've wanted in a tinted moisturiser. It moisturises the skin while not being oily and it offers a light coverage that doesn't wear off for about 6 hours which I think is good for a tinted moisturiser. I got a colour that is a bit dark for me. I got mine in 030 Honey but the good news is it gives me a bronzed look that doesn't look funny and completely mismatched, thank goodness! I think it was a really good buy and if you look at how much stuff I got from Catrice end of last month you can tell I was swayed. Also Catrice has such lovely packaging, it makes you want to buy things just for the packaging. Seriously, if you have a Catrice stall in any shops near you go take a look please!

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you have a great weekend!
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x