Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites

My October favourites this month isn't very many products and its mixed between skin care, hair care and makeup. I've been trying out my fair share of products lately so heres what made the cut...

Makeup:

Catrice Volume Plus+ Lengthening Mascara gives such a nice amount of volume to your lashes making them look much thicker. It gives great length too to your lashes and the pigment is awesome. Black, thick and long lashes. What more could a girl need from mascara?

Maybelline Fit Me concealer covers blemishes and imperfections so well and disguises dark circles under the eyes. It brightens and covers everything with no problem.

Avon Bronzer Blush Duo in Rose Glow is such a great duo. Great for on the go and adds such an amazing bronzey rosey glow to the skin. Best buy this month. I reach for it literally every day.

Garnier BB cream for combination to oily skin. The best BB cream out there. Covers imperfections and blurs them. No shine just matte perfect skin. Review coming soon so watch this space...

Skincare:

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash. Removes blackheads and buffs the skin with the small apricot seeds. Reduces shine and oil. Killer product!

Bioderma Sebium AI Intensive Care Cream. Gets rid of pimples and prevents future pimples from popping up. Mattifies the skin while providing moisture and lasts forever. Greatest cream I've ever bought and I'm on my second tube already.

Hair Care:

Dove Intensive Repair Deep Repair Mask has to be one of the best hair masks ever. Great smell and it seals and repairs the cuticle of the hair. Smoothes hair and makes it healthier.

So those are my favourites - give them a try. They are completely worth it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x