Monday 18 November 2013

Avon Instinct For Her Perfume

Avon Instinct For Her perfume is a tough one for some. There are so many mixed reviews about this perfume but I for one love it.

I do like the packaging. I think it looks classy in the glass bottle and it looks really good on my dressing table. By the spritzer it has black cheetah prints on it and I love the golden tint to it. The smell at first is quite strong but it simmers down to a light, lovely fragrance thats great for summer but the smell doesn't last long. It doesn't even last half a day, more like half of half a day which is highly annoying but to be expected.

The notes that I've got, bearing in mind I'm no perfume guru, are floral greens, powdery and a warm almosty woody smell and I get a hint of a citrus smell. I think the smell is lovely but unoriginal as I've smelt something similar before. I think its great for summer as previously stated and you can get away with wearing it day and night.

Avon describes this as a captivating, alluring and wild scent. It is captivating and alluring but I don't find it "wild" at all which is the whole point of this fragrance. Its supposed to make you feel beautiful, confident and comfortable with your sexy, passionate side. That can make anyone feel a bit scared because I instantly thought that it would be sleazy but its more on the sultry side of things and I love the floral scent in all perfumes.

Overall I do like it, but for me the way it was described was off putting and the only thing that sold me was the scent and the pretty glass bottle.

Avon Instinct For Her perfume - R250 (on special)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x