Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Love Summer! Tag


"Palm Trees, Ocean Breeze, Salty Air, Sun Kissed Hair, Endless Summer, Take Me There."

I've seen the I Love Summer! Tag doing its rounds everywhere lately so I decided to join and answer a series of questions regarding summer that have been floating around. Hope you enjoy! I tag anyone who sees this to do this tag! :)

You're relaxing on a tropical island. What are sipping on?
I'm not much of a random or day drinker so I would be sipping on anything non-alcoholic. If it HAD to be alcoholic I would say any spirit and mix - I don't do girly drinks like cosmopolitans or drinks like that.

Favourite summer lip product?
Labello Hydro Care Lip Ice or Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Skin Protectant. If I want colour it would be the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains.

Pool or beach?
Both.

Summer = crazy hair. What's your must have hair product?
The Dove Deep Repair Hair Mask and the Dove Deep Conditioner both for dry, frizzy hair. Frizz for me is an all round summer thing.

Sun bathing or fake tan?
I used to tan naturally in the sun a hell of a lot when I was still in school and when I wasn't holed up in an office and when I had time. I do tan quite quickly and I managed to hold a tan for a while. So if I had time I would sun bathe with SPF! But if I need a quick solution I would fake it up with a gradual tan moisturiser like Palmers Gradual Bronze as they're a lot more natural looking and as the name suggests gradual. And you also can't go over board with a gradual tanner.

Favourite summer nail polish colours?
It would definitely be pastel colours like blues, pinks, corals and minty colours.

Favourite summer proof products?
BB creams all the way! Heavy coverage is more for winter months.

Favourite summer scent?
The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine perfume. It's a very summery and floral scent.

Any summer traditions?
No. I just go with the flow of summer but definitely trips to the beach.

Favourite braai food? (that's South African for BBQ in case I have some foreign readers.)
Steak, potato salad, garlic rolls and salads.

Favourite things of summer?
Sunglasses, dresses, sandals, shorts, floaty tops, bikinis, shirtless boys (wink, wink), trips to the beach or the dam, early sunrises and late sunsets and lots of warm late nights.

Any summer holidays planned?
Sadly no. Family tried booking a holiday to the beach for Christmas but it was fully booked already but hopefully day trips to the beach with friends will be arranged closer to the time!

Winter or Summer?
Summer! I do like winter but I'm more of a summer baby and I'm such a sucker for summery clothes and swimming.

**Pictures supplied by Pinterest.

6 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x