Friday 15 November 2013

Face Of The Day #2

Second FOTD featuring my much raved about Avon Glow Blush and Bronze Duo. Also a new BB cream and concealer thrown in the mix.


 Newish Rimmel BB Cream - R99 blended all over. Very sheer coverage and natural as my freckles still show through.
Revlon ColourStay Blemish Concealer - R59 (special) is a peachy, creamy concealer that covers blemishes quite well and can work for under eye circles because the peachy colour covers purple hues. Still undecided about this though.
Avon Glow Blush and Bronze Duo - R149 swirled through both blusher and bronzer for a bronzed, rosey finish. The amount that I have raved about this product lets you know that its a good 'un.
Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad in Smokey Brun - R119  using the nude colour on the left of the palette all over my eye and the dark smokey brown at the top of the palette blended into the outer corners of my eye to add definition. Perfect palette for the perfect brown smokey eye.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - R110. Still a firm favourite. The small brush allows you to get all the lashes coated, even your bottom lashes without smudging.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x