Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas For Him


I don't know about you but I struggle to find gifts for guys. They're easy but difficult to buy for because unlike girls, who have a unlimited wish list, men tend to have pretty much everything they could ever need/want. Most boys/men, I've noticed, have a lot of electronic equipment and lets face it some of them could use an extra pair of jeans instead of new Xbox games. I've put a more personal gift list for men together for you to use as a guide line for those men in your lives.


Woolworths Long Sleeve Denim Shirt - R375.00
Woolworths The Braai Guy - R349.95
Woolworths Mini Multi Tool Set - R89.95
Woolworths Leather Wallet - R120.00
Woolworths Round faced Stainless Steel Quartz Watch - R350
Woolworths USB Hub - R120
Woolworths Faded Jeans - R275.00
Georgio Armani Eau De Nuit Cologne - R769.00

As said in my Christmas Gift Ideas For Her post, when you order goodies for R700 and more you get free delivery. Woolworths is such a nice place to buy presents from for men and women and now that they have an online store I can see many women having a heart attack...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x