Monday 18 November 2013

Sunday's FOTD #3

Thought I should share with you what makeup I was wearing yesterday. I am wearing exactly the same makeup today so I guess it can be todays FOTD but I took photos of yesterdays face and I felt like I would be lying if I said its todays face when the pictures are from yesterday. Anyways I digress...

Garnier BB Cream in Light - R85. Mixed with my day cream and blended in with my fingers.
Revlon ColourStay Blemish Concealer in Light - R59 (special). Applied on all blemishes, warmed up with fingers and blended in with a Beauty Blender dupe.
Catrice Light Reflecting Concealer - R65. I use this for under my eyes as its meant for radiance and it brightens my eye area a lot and makes me look wide awake. I'm not 100% sure on the coverage of dark circles though.
Avon Glow Blush and Bronzer Duo - R149. If you've read all my previous posts, you should know the drill on this one...
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder in Fairy Dust - R74. Dusted lighting over my cheek bones and nose for some radiance.
Catrice Absolute Nude Palette - R59. I use the second colour on the left all over my lid and the second to last colour on the right in my crease and outer corner of my eye. I'll be doing a review on this eyeshadow palette soon.
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara - R119.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x