Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mothers Day


For Mothers Day yesterday we all went to my sister's place and we had stir fry for a lunch. My mother was spoilt rotten as she deserved to be. My sister and I went to this shop called Poetry and the sell everything there, from bath milk to candles to scarves and clothes and even pretty door knobs. I got my mom the Frangipani Bath Milk - R130 - and I can still smell the fragrance in the bathroom and she used it yesterday morning. My mom loves floral, woody scents and Frangipani is a very floral smell. I'm not sure if this moisturises your skin or anything but I'll use a little bit some time and do a review. I also got her a pearl bracelet from Poetry. My moms been looking a bracelet lately so I thought it was perfect for her. Next I went to my favourite store Dischem - you should all know that one! I got her three nail polishes as shes been saying that she wants more pinky nude nail polishes. I got her Essie Mademoiselle, a perfect sheer pink that can be used for a french manicure - my moms already got Essie on! She loves Essie! The other two nail polishes are from Catrice Cosmetics in the shades Don't Tell Mademoiselle and Bonjour Cherie. Don't Tell Mademoiselle is a pinky nude colour while Bonjour Cherie is a proper nude, with these nail polishes they say you can make a classic french manicure with them. Lastly I got her some mint chocolates because she loves her mint and who doesn't like being given chocolate on a special day? My sister got her the Frangipani Body Butter and soap. My mom says the body butter is so thick and great for winter!

What did you get your mom?
xxx


I had to add these shoes in that I wore on Mothers Day. They're minty blue pumps with small, spiky studs on them. I like that the studs don't look too hardcore or anything, these shoes still manage to look girly and pretty. I'm still in the process of wearing them in so they do hurt my feet a little bit but otherwise they are very comfy shoes and look great with all outfits! I'm thinking maybe I should start doing some fashion pieces for my blog too...? What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x