Monday 6 May 2013

Budget Beauty: Catrice Defining Blush


This is the Catrice Defining Blush in Peach - R35.95. I got this at the end of February and have been using it since. I find I reach for this most times than other blushes own. It's a very pigmented colour so you don't need a lot otherwise it'll come out an extreme pink on your cheeks and possibly make you look like a Barbie doll - literally just sweep your brush lightly through it and thats more than enough. I first move my brush sideways along my cheeks and then in circular motions to properly blend it in. It's quite a matte powder so there's no shimmer but it's not so matte that it leaves your cheeks looking dull, if that makes sense? It makes your cheeks have a rosey, peachy, healthy glow. It's very soft to the touch and it stays put for a long time which is lovely as I hate always having to touch up my make up. I also love the packaging. It's so simple yet attractive and the see-through case makes your eye catch the colour of the blush. I always think that packaging is important - if it looks crappy no one is even going to bother to even look at it as it didn't catch their eye. All in all another good product from Catrice - are they ever going to disappoint me?

Happy Monday and I hope everyone enjoys this week!
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x