Wednesday 8 May 2013

What's On My Nails #3 // It's All I Can Blue


Catrice Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in It's All I Can Blue - R34.94 at Dischem - is almost like a denim blue colour and it's similar to Nails Inc Baker Street but a shade lighter that a lot of bloggers rave about.
Applying this nail polish is a dream, it glides on so smoothly and the brush is soft and thick so it covers your whole nail. In this picture I only applied two coats and it had very strong colour but in some areas it was light so to be safe next time I'll put three coats on. The nice thing about this nail polish is that it isn't too thick so you can apply three coats without your nail looking thick. Also I find when you put three coats of colour on your nails the nail polish chips quicker; which brings me onto the lasting power of this nail polish. This nail polish lasted about three days before it got the tiniest of chips in the corner of my thumb (that's with a top coat) and with me and my bad habits I start to pick at the nail polish once it has a chip in - don't ask why - which causes even bigger chips and I think it only chipped because I was trying to open a box at work and the corner of my thumb nail bent a bit. Anyways for me three to four days of nail polish lasting is enough for me. I eventually get bored of seeing the same colour on my nails after about three days and then remove it anyway so if a nail polish lasts that long for me I'm sold. I'm really in love with this colour and Catrice has a very big range of colours that I'll definitely get more of (I've already got Take Me To Coral Island).
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x