Thursday 23 May 2013

Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder

Catrice Cosmetics Multi Colour Compact Powder - R44.95

The Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder is very unique as its a blend of compact powder, bronzer and blush all in one thats not overly pigmented. I use this on my cheeks when I don't want any proper blush or bronzer and it gives a lovely bronzey, pinky but natural colour to your cheeks. It looks natural because of the pale compact powder mixed in, this one is particularly for light skin. I have used this all over my face and it stops shine but it just doesn't look right when I put it all over my face. I'm not sure what it was that made it look odd but it really didn't look at all natural. I think its best suited for a little bit of dusting here and there on my skin and is great for some slight colour to my cheeks, it may look great for some people all over their face but its just not for me. It is a great product though and I always reach for it when I'm not in the mood for heavy blush or bronzer.

xxx

Links below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x