Monday 13 May 2013

April Favourites


Happy Monday everyone and I hope you all have a good week! Also, a happy mothers day to all the mom's out there for yesterday, I hope you got spoilt rotten! Today this post will be on my favourites in April. Sorry that this post is about 13 days late, I had completely forgotten about doing my April favourites and my favourites were a complete mix of everything!

Anyways my favourites this month are: Bioderma Sensibo H2O; The Body Shop Shea Sugar Body Scrub; Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner; Essence Sun Club Brunettes Bronzer; Rimmel Kate 05 lipstick; Woolworths Lip and Cheek Tint in Cherry Cherry; Catrice Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in All I Can Blue; Avon ColorTrend Nail Varnish in Mint Ice; Catrice Cosmetics Fresh Skin Make Up and Venus Pro Skin Moisture Rich Razors.

I have mentioned Bioderma so many times on my blog that I think it's obvious that I really like love this product! You need the tiniest amount to remove all traces of makeup and to make your skin look healthier.

The Body Shop Shea Sugar Body Scrub is a must have in all seasons. It exfoliates your skin to get rid of all dead skin cells and it moistures your skin too because of the oils, the smell lasts forever on  your skin and your bathroom smells amazing afterwards.

The Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner is one flipping amazing product and I couldn't believe I hadn't done a seperate post on this before! This conditioner is so thick and moisturising and it leaves the ends of hair looking and feeling smoother. It is basically like a hair mask/treatment but it works in the time of a conditioner and it really does. I leave this in my hair for about 5 minutes and then rinse it out and my hair feels completely different post wash. Just be careful to put it by your roots as it can make it oily.

Essence Sun Club Brunettes Bronzer is such a good bronzer, It doesn't make your skin look muddy or over shimmery. Its a matte bronzer that is made to suit your skin judging by the colour of your hair. I love the fact that its matte - I really don't suit shimmery bronzers - its also not overly dark or too light its that perfect colour for my skin. Just lightly swipe your brush through and tap the excess powder off and you're good to go.

The Rimmel Kate lipstick in 05 - need I say more? Its such a beautiful lipstick. It applies smoothly and evenly and all the colours are great and suitable for everyone. I'm sold on this product and have even bought more this past weekend.

The Woolworths Lip and Cheek tint in Cherry Cherry made it onto my favourites. It really does work for both lips and cheeks and gives your cheeks a healthy, rosey pop of colour on your cheeks. Its very creamy and applies smoothly. I just keep it between my hands to warm up for a while and dab it on my cheeks and then brush in in in circular motions and you're good to go. Your lips need a lip balm before applying it otherwise it doesn't apply very smoohtly but otherwise it gives a light cherry colour.

Catrice Nail Lacquer in All I Can Blue and Avon ColorTrend Nail Varnish in Mint Ice are my two favourite nail polishes for April. They both apply very nicely althought the ColorTrend one you have to put three coats on otherwise it is very streaky and not bright enough. The Catrice nail polish last for about 4 days while the ColorTrend lasts for about 3 days.

Catrice Cosmetics Fresh Skin Make Up is easy to apply. Its like a tinted moisturiser that offers a little bit more coverage, its oil free but still gives your skin the hydration it needs and lasts about 6 hours.

Last but not least is the Venus Pro Skin Mositure Rich Razors. Now if you knew me properly you'd know that my two pet hates are washing my hair and shaving. I hate washing my hair because my hair is just so difficult sometimes and I hate shaving because its just so time consuming. That's when my sister told me to get these babies. They have like a soapy, shaving gel attached to the razor so that you don't have to apply shaving cream or soap to your legs, your just dip your razor in water and start shaving - perfect for the classic lazy girl like me! The best bit is once your shaving gel bar is finished it doesn't mean you have to throw your razor away because the blades are still sharp but you do have to apply some shaving cream though...

So thats my favourites for April and sorry that its so late!

Have you tried any of these products? What have made it onto your April favourites list?
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x