Monday 20 May 2013

Budget Beauty: Catrice Volume Plus+ Mascara



The Catrice Volume Plus+ Mascara - R44.95 - is one of my favourite mascara's ever. This one is particularly for length and you get one for curl too. I have short eyelashes so I always look for a mascara that'll lengthen my lashes a bit more, I've never understood a mascara that's meant for curling because I've never heard of a curling mascara that actually curls properly and stays curled. Anyways, I love this brush of this mascara, I really hate those plastic brushes. Either it's just me and I don't know how to apply mascara with a plastic brush or its the plastic brushes that puts too much mascara on and it just looks clumpy and gappy on me, whatever the reason I stay away from plastic brushes. I prefer the fibre brush. It combs through the lashes and grips them while adding the perfect amount of mascara without clumping and making my eyelashes stick together which is exactly what the Catrice Volume Plus+ Mascara does. This brush is quite big but its not awkward so you can do your bottom lashes and those tiny lashes on the inner corner of your eyes. I usually apply one coat of this and its enough but if you really want the dramatic effect you can add two. I like that it doesn't make my lashes look dry and wiry like some mascara's do as the formula is very creamy. All in all this affordable mascara really does lengthen your lashes while making them look full and healthy and the fact that its a fibre brush is such a bonus for me but it doesn't beat my Maybelline Great Lash mascara and I doubt any mascara will.

xxx

Links below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x