Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Christmas FOTD #4

Merry Christmas to all out there and I hope Santa got you everything you ever wished for! Today thought I'd show you my "Christmas face". Very plain and simple no makeup look.
We staying at home for a Christmas lunch so I didn't need to go over bored but still need to look presentable for photos. I chose the beloved Garnier BB cream as my base and dabbed on some Revlon ColourStay Blemish Concealer for any red imperfections. I used the Rimmel Blush in Coral for a peachy pop to my cheeks without looking overboard. For my eyes I used my RiRi Loves Mac Her Cocoa Palette and just used the peachy base shade on the right top side all over my lid and ever so lightly dabbed my brush in to the bottom left hand side colour in my crease for a subtle definition. Added some lashings of Maybelline Great Lash mascara to my lashes and that was me done.

What do you think of this look? Tried any of these products and what products did you use for your Christmas look? Let me know! Have a blessed and safe Christmas!♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x