Tuesday 24 December 2013

Currently Loving

I've seen posts like this for a while going around so I thought it would be quite a fun thing to do. This weeks favourite loves are:
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturiser - R65. This stuff is amazing for a gradual, natural tan that moisturises at the same time. It also doesn't smell like normal self tan, like all Palmer's products it has a chocolate smell to it that lasts for quite a while.

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permenant Taupe - R95. I've been reaching for this a lot lately. Its a great if you just want one sweep of colour on your lids that literally lasts for a long time and if you don't have enough time in the morning for a whole eyeshadow routine. It doesn't budge at all and the colour is a perfect brownish grey. I keep looking for On and On Bronze but it is never in stock no matter what shop I go to.

Bioderma Sebium Exfoliating Purifying Gel - R169. I use this every second night for a thorough exfoliating, cleanse. It cleans my skin and pores and leaves my skin so soft and feels refreshed. The ingredients help with spots and blackheads. Definitely repurchasing this again.

Shield Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant - R22 (I think). Best anti perspirant I've used yet, although a bit pricey for roll-on but its quality stuff. It smells pretty and fresh and its almost creamy so it mositurises too and I don't sweat at all when I use this stuff. A little goes a long way.

Avon ColourBliss Lipstick in Soft Berry - R25 (on special). When I first saw this it looked pretty scary because it was purple. But on the lips its a lot more sheer and moisturising. Its such a hard colour to describe especially once applied but I've reached for it a lot lately so it had to make the list.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x