Friday 10 January 2014

AWOL

Well first off Happy 2014 everyone! I'm 10 days late but better now than never. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Just a quick update, I have pretty much been silent since Christmas, I decided to take a break for a short while as I've been so exhausted this past year. Looking back 2013 had good things but majority was bad things for me, so you can imagine how keen I am for a clean slate in the year 2014! 2014 is going to be a busy and hopefully great year filled with studying teaching, my sisters wedding and just having fun and being positive (I have a nasty habit of being negative so you can count that as my new years resolution number 1.) Anyways things here on Dimples & Beauty will go back to normal come Monday - get excited! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x