Thursday 5 December 2013

The Summer Series: Body

To me summer is all about a smooth, soft, bronzed body thats (almost) beach body ready. These products that I've chosen have helped with getting a smooth and glowy body.
I chose The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel and Body Scrub for this as they both have such a summery, floral fragrance that lingers on your skin for quite some time. The shower gel always makes me feel happier (cause of the scent), clean and fresh, the body scrub gets rid of dead skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and looks glowy. This also helps to smooth out my skin and makes my faux tan look more even. In steps the Plamers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner. I really hate the smell of self tan and I hate that it makes you orange even if you've applied a little. This literally is gradual tanner and gives a subtle, bronzed look which can be built up for a darker bronze if desired. Like all Palmers products, it smells like chocolate which I don't actually like all that much but its a nice change from the original self tanner self.

The Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser is a new one for me but its love already. I am the laziest person when it comes to applying cream or lotion and I hate the feeling of cream on my skin because it feels slippery. This you apply after your shower gel or soap and you wash it straight off and your skin feels so soft and smooth. Its thicker than a normal lotion and has a hair conditioner feel to it and you can feel it moisturise your skin immediately. Its brilliant and smells so fresh and creamy.

Legs need to be hairless and smooth in my opinion, no matter how laborious it is. The razor I use is the Gilette Venus Pro Skin Blades. It has soapy, gel like bars on it so another plus for lazy people as you don't have to put on shaving cream. My legs always feel so soft and hairless as its such a close shave. I've repurchased these constantly. I think this will be my third pack and one razor lasts me about just under a month since I don't have to shave regularly.

Lastly is an anti perspirant. Summer is all about heat and having to worry about sweat and smelling funky shouldn't be on your list. The Dove Anti Perspirant is brilliant. It stops me from sweating and it smells so fresh and lovely. I can always catch a whiff of this stuff when I lift my arms up, its so creamy to apply and makes my underarms soft because of the 1/4 moisturising cream.

Those are my staple summer picks for body and they really do all work wonders. They are all work giving a look into.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x