Friday 20 December 2013

A Mini LUSH Haul

If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram you would surely know how excited I was when my LUSH order arrived on Tuesday - so much so that I nearly hugged the delivery guy when I saw what he was carrying. I thought I'd show you what all I ordered and get you excited (hopefully) about reviews on each one of them soon.

LUSH R&B Hair Moisturiser - R180
LUSH Rehab Shampoo - R75 (out of stock now)
LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub - R105
LUSH Miranda Soap - R36.50

I got the Rehab shampoo and R&B hair moisturiser because my hair really needs some TLC. My hair is dry and the frizz is ridiculous so I'm hoping that these products do the trick. I've also spied the LUSH Jasmin and Henna Fluff Ease conditioner and I think the next order I put in, that will be on the top of my list. I've also heard a lot of good stuff about the LUSH Ocean Salt facial scrub and I've been suffering from bumpy skin and nothing is helping so I'm hoping this will help in the long run. I've never heard of the Miranda soap before but because of all the good stuff thats in it I thought I should give it a whirl and wow it smells devine and lasts for quite a while on the skin.

Sometime in the new year I will be reviewing these seperately once I've had a good proper test out of all of them. You can check out the new South African online site here in the meantime and maybe write out a cheeky list of what you'd like to see under that Christmas tree from family or your man.. delievery is quite quick so it shouldn't be too late. 

2 comments :

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already following you on Bloglovin' ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x