Tuesday 3 December 2013

November Favourites

Who would think that its already the 3rd of December already? This year has flown by at a highly fast pace, hardly even have time to blink without the months just whizzing by. With that said its time for another monthly favourites and it felt as if I had just put up my October favourites just last week.

First up is the L'oreal Elnett Satin Heat Protectant Styling Spray - R74.90. This particular spray helps to style your natural waves while protecting your hair from heat of various styling tools. This stuff smells great, almost perfume-y and leaves my hair so soft and manageable. It also says it helps against frizz but I don't find it helps my frizz all that much (my frizzies are like little fighters). While you can't tell if something is protecting your hair against heat, I still enjoy using this and hope it is protecting my hair to some extent.

Aussie Frizz Miracle Conditioner - R64.90. Now this is something that has helped my frizzy locks. While I still do have crazy flyaways, its not as bad and this has helped tame my hair. My hair in this humid, damp summer weather are CLEARLY not friends. I've used this so far everytime I've washed my hair and I'm due for another bottle of this awesomeness.

Onto to something for my skin (thats inevitable. I love skincare products.) that I feel has been helping blemishes and my skin is inlove with it; its The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion - R99. It has a serum feel to it and smells quite strong of tea tree. My skin just drinks this stuff up, I love it because it does mattify my skin and my blemishes really are reduced. I use this every night and for some reason I stopped using it a while ago, I'm glad I'm using it again and of course I'm due for another bottle of this soon. This is my night time love.

Two makeup products that made my favourites are two Catrice Cosmetics products. The one is the Catrice Made To Stay eyeshadow in 040 Lord of the Blings - R44.95. Its so creamy and easy to blend over the lid. Its not so glittery as it looks and gives such a lovely wash of golden colour. I find it stays on for such a long time with primer and without. A concealer that is GREAT for my dark under eye circles is the Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer in Light Biege - R39.90. Its a super hydrating concealer with light reflecting particles and comes in one of those twist pens with a brush applicator. It dries to a matte, natural finish and it doesn't really seem all that light reflecting to me but once it settles it has pretty good coverage, like medium coverage but buildable, and its seems like theres a little somethin' somethin' going on that makes it different to most concealers. Whatever it is its good and I use it everyday.

So those are my favourites for last montg and I hope December is a great month in beauty products.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x