Friday 6 December 2013

RiRi Loves Mac Her Cocoa Palette and 217 Brush

Guess what arrived yesterday?? I was beyond excited with a man with a black box came to drop this off. This will be my first step into the world of MAC and yes it had to be this that I bought...


While I am a little bit late to the party with this limited edition MAC ♥ RiRi palette, I had to get it. I fell inlove when I first saw it being raved about and then just at the right time the MAC South African online site was launched and you are able to order things online and its delivered within two days.

I am a bit of an eyeshadow nube to be honest. I just suck at doing the whole smokey eye or just blending eyeshadows together thing. I spend most of my makeup routine doing my eyes so I'm hoping this palette and brush will be the answer. Nevertheless I still love eyeshadow and am a firm believer that eyeshadow can do wonders.

This Her Cocoa palette is beautiful. I love my nude eyeshadows and this palette has a little bit of a somethin' somethin' to it with the glittery golds and beautiful browns. I couldn't ask for more in my first time MAC product. I'm definitely putting it to good use and will report back soon on different looks I've created with the palette and the much talked about 217 Brush (eek) and the quality, I just had to show this off first... I'm sure you understand. 

8 comments :

  1. aaaah! I love the look of this palette! Would love to hear your thoughts on it :)

    ♥ M&L
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good :) Will do a post soon :) x

      Delete
  2. This pallete looks lovely!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful :) beautiful blog by the way x

      Delete
  3. RiRi cosmetics look so cute. I'll have to have a proper look at their products sometime.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great packaging! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous! I'd love too you have such a beautiful blog!! Will follow you :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x