Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Mini Haul

Yesterday after a LONG day of work I decided to go get a few things to treat myself. My boyfriend came along with me (although I'll never do that again because the amount of questions he asked about makeup were unbearable - Ladies be warned...) So lets start!

My mini haul looks too cute!

My haul consists of:

Michel Mercier Professionel detangling brush for normal hair - R98.95.

Right at the top of the photo is the Catrice Defining Blush in Love&Peach - R45.95. I'm trying this cosmetics brand for the first time so I'm praying they work wonders since it's so affordable!

In the middle of the photo in a matt black tube is Catrice Ultimate Moisture in 030 Honey - R73.95. I'm wearing this today so I'll review tomorrow what my thoughts are about this stuff but so far so good!



Just a close up on the three products I just listed :)

Next, under the blue bottle, is a Cala Professional Concealer 513 Brush - R49.95. I used this today and it speads the concealer very well especially for under the eyes. It's quite a sturdy brush and it's affordable. Hope it lasts long though!

The big blue bottle is Trevor Sorbie Professional Beautifully Moisturised Ultimate Moisture Mask - R99.95. This is for thick hair and it says it creates a heat protectant barrier and it enhances shine. Another new brand I'm trying so hopefully it won't dissappoint me. I'm going to the beach this weekend so it will be the perfect time to test this out along with the Michel Mercier brush.

Last but not least is Essence Pure Skin Anti-Spot Compact Powder in 02 Sand (how offensive that my skin can be called the colour of sand) - R39.95. It fight spots? Somehow I really doubt that and I won't really be able to test that theory out because that would mean to stop washing my face with face wash and I will not do that. Someone brave enough to try? I didn't buy this for it's "anti-spot" factor, I just needed a compact powder.


Another close up!

So there is my mini haul! I will review all these products in time. The brush I will probably review later today so that I can test it throughout the day but so far I have not been dissappointed!


Have you tried any of these products before?
xxx

P.S My nail polish has finally chipped! So that nail polish has lasted for 5 days. Don't know about you, but that is long enough for me! You can see my review on my nail polish here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x