Monday 18 March 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Oil Control Deep Clean Face Wash

Garnier Skin Naturals is a deep clean face wash for oily skin. I have combonation skin that tends to get shiny and oily sometimes. I only use this when I feel my skin needs some attention to that shiny T-zone I suffer from at times.
Garnier Skin Naturals

This face wash is actually really quite drying on the skin and definitely not recommended in winter. If you have really oily skin I would give this a go but apply a really moisturising face cream afterwards as your skin will feel tight. When you wash your skin with this it adds a tingling sensation to your skin and it feels great because it feels like its working. I find it makes my skin really soft and it feels clean. It stops pimples but if you suffer from blackheads it might not work too well.

I have noticed an improvement in my skin from using this face wash (even though it dries out my skin a little too much - I work around that with face cream because I think it is worth it!) I will change my face wash though during winter of course.

I recommend this if you suffer from oily skin because it really does work!

Hope this post helped!

xx



1 comment :

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x