Wednesday 27 March 2013

Michel Mercier Professionnel Detangling Brush

In my recent post today about my mini haul (which you can see here) that I did yesterday, I mentioned the Michel Mercier Professinnel Detangling Brush. I have used it last night, this morning (when my hair is at it's worst!) and throughout the day today and I must say I am impressed.

Michel Mercier Brush - R98.95

I first saw this brush at the local Dischem store when my sister pointed it out to me and I thought it was a load of rubbish - just another hairbrush that claims to do wonders when it really doesn't do anything of the sort. I left it and didn't think about it until I saw it on Lily's blog. She gave it good praises so I thought I should go out and try it.

The Michel Mercier brush comes out in colour codes for three different hair types: Fine hair in pink , Normal hair in green and Thick hair in blue. I got mine for normal hair because I wouldn't say my hair is course and thick.


This brush really detangles your hair and makes it smooth with no yanking in your hair. There was little breakage or damage to my hair. The beauty of this brush is that the bristles are strategically placed all over the brush with short and long bristles to grab hair all over head properly. The handle is also very comfy to hold because of the grip you get on it. I'm glad I saw Lily's post about it and she says shes glad she bought it, well I'm glad I bought it too. Thanks Lily!

Brushing my hair has been such a breeze even though I've only used it for a day. But if I can be impressed in a day then this will be the perfect brush for me for a couple good... years. I recommend this brush for sure if your hair and your hairbrush have daily fights with one other!


Enjoying my good hair day today!
You really should too!
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x