Thursday 6 February 2014

My Birthday Wishlist


Exactly a week from today will be my birthday. The big 20! I'm not really too phased about it if I'm honest, So many friends are so excited for me and ask if I'm excited.. I'm really not. I think I'll be more excited for my 21st but anyways that being said, I thought I'd do something fun and make a short but sweet wishlist for all the things I want for my birthday. Now theres no point in this really, since I know my family have already bought my presents but nevertheless, I thought it would be nice for those of who you are struggling with ideas on what to ask for if you're a February baby too. Also I guess this could be used as a cheeky Valentines Day wishlist, hey? Direct the boyfriends here! 

 
Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle - R305
Lush Tea Tree Water - R115
Mr Price Skinny Fit Jeans - R119.99
Stila In The Light Palette - R395
Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in FanFare - R185
Lush Bath Ballistics Sex Bomb (lets not read too much into this if its for Valentines Day) - R42.50
Mr Price Structured Shopper Handbag - R149.99
Mr Price Daisy Printed Jeans (just because they're quirky and cute!) - R149.99

I think this is quite an affordable list of goodies on here and I would personally love to recieve anything on this list (obviously I picked them but thats besides the point.) I think its all very simple, personal and impersonal but it all depends on your taste I guess. I'll leave the links below for some online shopping.

LUSH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x