Thursday 27 February 2014

February Favourites

In the blink of an eye another month has flown by and once again we all say the cliché "I can't believe how fast this month has gone by". Cliché or not, its a saying that oozes with truth. Tomorrow is March and I still relive New Years 2014 like it was yesterday, yet its the third month of the year already and technically the beginning of Autumn in the South (even though the heat says something different). So while I reminisce, here are my favourites from February to keep you occupied in the "here and now"...
The LUSH Rehab shampoo is something that I did I review on about 2 weeks ago so you can read my full review here. Basically I havem't put this down. It cleans my hair thoroughly without stripping it and it smells great. My hair literally reaps the benefits all day long with this miracle shampoo.

The Catrice mascara is one which I used in this FOTD, so you can see what my lashes looked like with this baby in action. I've used this everyday since I got it and I love that it makes my lashes look full, long and fluttery and that's a plus in my book.

Another review that I did this month was about the Barbara Hofmann Foundation Brush that wasn't quite meant to be a foundation brush... you can read my review here. I have used this every single day and its now in desperate need of a wash.

Finally a review I haven't done, although I was meant to post it in January already as its sitting in my draft folder, is the Labello Lip Butters. None leave any colour on the lips so if you need moisture with your lipstick; this has you covered. For me this serioudly brings it with some intense moisture and it lasts quite a while, but did not last the classic tea drinking test. Its easy to apply, although being in a tin and having to apply it using your finger leaves you with an awkward messy finger situation and where to wipe it off (sneakily wipes it on the persons jersey sitting next to you...). I really love these babies and I'm sure they'll serve me well in the winter times.

Hope you all have a lovely March and I thought I'd let you know, that as you can see I haven't been posting all that much. I'm experiencing writers block and I have no idea what to write sometimes. I actually blame my organisation skills so I've started sitting down almost every night and coming up with ideas and key words about upcoming posts. Thats my March goal so heres to hoping! If theres anything specific you want to see or if you come up with a good blog post series; drop me an email or feel free to comment! I'd love (need!) some input.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x