Saturday 12 October 2013

The 5 Minute Face



Ever wake up and discover you have ten minutes to get yourself ready for the day ahead? I'm guilty of waking up and not putting makeup on and just heading out the door makeup-less...
 unlucky for me, with my skin, I can't do that anymore. Small but red pimples scattered around random areas of my face and red patches. Lets just say I'm not loving my bare skin at the moment. Enter the 5 minute face.

If you want something thats natural but covers blemishes and areas of concern and thats easy to apply without much blending? Then a BB cream is your answer. I recently purchased the new Garnier BB cream in Light for combination to oily skin. The original BB cream was greasy and oily and I just was not a fan. I haven't worn it much so I'll do a full review later but so far so good. Natural, matte but dewy and so easy.

I apply the BB cream together with my usual face cream and the two mixed is my ultimate 'go-to'. I then apply my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair Clair on stubborn blemishes and dark under eye circles. I blend that out with my trusty Beauty Blender dupe. For a fuss free flush of colour I add the Woolworths Lip and Cheek Tint in Cherry Cherry on my cheeks and blend this out with my fingers. For my eyes I use the Essence Blockbuster eyeshadow all over my eye for a refined, barely there look and top that off with Catrice Volume Plus Length Mascara. I brush out my eyebrows and fill in any sparse areas with Catrice Eyebrow Stylist. For my lips I dabbed on the Woolworths Lip and Cheek Tint together with some plain lip balm.

And that's that. A naturally refined, bare look which is easy to achieve. It literally takes me five or so minutes to do which is great for those rushed days.

Xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x