Thursday 17 October 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair - R105.00

I was surprised with this concealer as I didn't expect it to work so well. It has a runny consistency which is great for blending out and it makes it easy to work with. It does provide quite a heavy coverage but it looks natural so dark under eye circles are a thing of the past.

It makes my under eyes appear brighter as I think the colour I got is slightly lighter than my actual skin tone but its not noticeable lucky. It also covers blemishes and imperfections very well and you only need a small amount which you can build up if you think you need it. The applicator allows you to get right on the blemish or right under your eye because of its size. I usually blend this in with my fingers, sponge or brush.

I'm keen to try the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation because of how well the concealer works and the good things I've heard about it. I picked this up at a Dischem store and I think it's definitely worth its money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x