Tuesday 29 October 2013

Avon Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo


Avon Blusher Bronzer Duo in Rose Glow - R149.95

This duo is part of the Avon Glow range aimed at having a bronzed glowy skin that is great for summer. Its packaged in a dark gold, reddish bronze box and the actual compact is the same colour. It comes with a generously sized square mirror inset at the top which is pretty rare lately.

Onto the actual product, I find that the blush is much more pigmented than the bronzer. I tried out the bronzer first and it does add a subtle bronzed look and just add a bit more onto your brush if you're looking at contouring. Its not muddy or orange its just a perfect brown for that perfect faux tan. I then tried out the blush and I looked like a bit of a clown because of the pigmented dusty but bright pink, rose colour so I just sweep on a little bit of colour and you can easily build it up if you want a bit more of a pop to your cheeks. Neither the blush nor the bronzer has any shimmer to it so its a completely matte look.

Lately I've been swirling my brush through both the bronzer and blush and adding it to my cheeks. It adds such a lovely bronzed, rosey effect which I'm loving. I think its great that its also a duo as its easier to use for on the go instead of packing in two bulky blushes and bronzers separately. At a cheap price like that I'd say its pretty worth it if you wear both bronzer and blush and Avon usually have great sales and specials so who could argue?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x