Tuesday 11 June 2013

What's On My Nails #6 // Swift Sherbet

Avon Speed Dry 30+ in Swift Sherbet - R87.95

This is my favourite colour of all time. I have never found a colour like this, I was instantly attracted to it when I googled pictures of this colour and I wanted it then and there. It was actually on special when I got it so it only costed me R49.95 but the usual price is R87.95.

Its a very summery pastel orange that looks great against my skin colour and makes my nails pop. I was definitely impressed with this one more than the other one from this range in Vamp It Up (see full review here) which lasted only two days with a base coat and top coat. I've worn this nail polish twice now and both times it has lasted five days until the first chip appeared. Two coats of this are required as the first coat is pigmented but streaky. The formula is quite thick and easy to spread not very watery like Vamp It Up (I don't mind it watery as it spreads better.) Also this nail polish didn't dry in 30 seconds like the other nail polish it only took 10 seconds longer, which still is better than waiting for 5 minutes before you can apply the next coat, I think it took longer because the formula is thicker. By far my favourite nail polish this month especially if I've worn it twice already!

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x