Monday 24 June 2013

Clarins Cleansing Milk


The Clarins Cleansing Milk - R265.

Now this stuff is what makes me want more and more Clarins products. I bought this on a limb because I've been looking for a cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin and milks usually do the trick without making skin overly oily. This cleanser is specifically for combination or oily skin and you do get cleansing milks for dry and normal skin so its for everyone. I really can't describe how much I love this product, its so soft on the skin and it really cleans my skin of impurities while moisturising and removing excess makeup. As you can see this contains all natural products that are good for the skin and doesn't involve harsh chemicals that could irritate the skin. It contains Bio-ecolia which preserves the skins balance, vitamins A and E which improves your skins quality over time, Gentian which tones and heals your skin with its healing properties, Iris and Hawthorn which helps decongest your skin leaving it clean and lastly Hydrophilic acids which help cleanse the skin. All good and healthy ingredients that love your skin.

The product is very thick but almost watery and silky when applied to the skin. I literally use a pea sized amount as it spreads easy and you can feel how clean your skin feels and once your skin is dry, the skin doesn't pull or feel tight in anyway. I first remove my makeup with my trusty Bioderma (how I like love that stuff!) and a cotton pad and then wet my face and apply the cleansing milk to my skin and rub it in circular motions into my skin. It gradually thickens while washing your face and neck. Its so gentle that I can use my ring finger and gently remove excess eye makeup from the eye area and it doesn't burn my eyes or irritate them in any way. I then use a "harsher" face wash afterwards (if need be) as I feel that the cleansing milk isn't really a face wash but more of a light cleanser.

I can feel and see the difference in my skin after using the cleansing milk diligently. My skin feels softer and more moisturised and I don't have dry patches like I used to get and its controlled the oil production in my skin and keeps small breakouts at bay. I wouldn't say this helps get rid of pimples or blackheads as such but it does clean the skin properly which definitely helps to prevent pimples and blackheads. I wouldn't recommend this though if you have acne prone skin and want to focus on that instead, although this does help in the long run as it keeps skin clean. This is a great cleanser if you're looking for something light that helps dry and oily skin and works great to remove excess makeup and dirt from your skin.

xxx

Links below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x