Friday 14 June 2013

The Body Shop Body Mist


The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist - R110. Wow this stuff is to die for! I'm a real sucker for anything that smells of vanilla and this body mist is just so lovely. The smell lasts for ages and you get random whiffs of it throughout the day. This vanilla body mist isn't too sickly sweet like those perfumed deodarants, its more like a pure vanilla scent. If you spray too much on then I guess it will be sweet but I just spray three or four sprays (two in my hair and two on my clothes as the scent lasts longer in your hair and fibres of your clothes than on your skin). I like that you don't need to carry around the bottle in your handbag for a re-spray throughout the day because it really does last that long so that's a bonus as this bottle is quite big and heavy to carry around in your bag, plus its glass so it could break very easy. I got this in February for my birthday from Stephen and I'm only like a 1/4 way through the bottle only. Honestly this is a repurchase for me, I really love it! No bad word to say at all and a big big bonus The Body Shop is animal cruelty free!

xxx

Links below:

1 comment :

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'd love to hear from every one of you so please feel free to share your thoughts below! x